Get clarity about the applications and implications of AI on HR & Recruiting
Special offer for October only
There are now over 300 vendors offering AI-powered solutions to 28 common HR & Recruiting problems including:
- Candidate sourcing
- Capacity prediction modelling
- Hiring process automation
- Monitoring diversity and inclusion
To bring clarity to this fast-moving area, we are releasing a new overview report on the state of AI across HR & Recruiting.
We are offering this report, as well as all the premium content from CogX London 2017, including a full report from the Impact Of AI On HR & Recruiting session, in a bundle for a discounted price.
After your purchase has been verified we will send the report and your login credentials for research.cognitionx.com to the email address provided. Please allow four to five working days.
Please email us today (email@example.com) or fill in the form below for more information about this report or our premium subscription service.
This offer is only available until midnight 31st October 2017.
AI is an increasingly complex and fast-moving world. HR services providers are asking us:
- Why are HR & Recruiting attracting so much Artificial Intelligence (AI) investment?
- What are the top adoption areas for AI in HR and why?
- Who are the key AI HR vendors?
- What are the key corporate case studies of deploying AI in HR?
- What are the key trends ahead and how can I stay on top of new developments?
Our premium membership subscription will meet your AI market intelligence needs:
- Request bespoke research from our research analysts
- Access our Research Library with video content and insight reports from all CogX events
- Call our AI helpline – Up to 4hrs of time with our analysts every month
- 1 x monthly introduction to a vendor or prospect each month
- Access member-only events and get priority access to CognitionX events
Reports from the research desk
- AI overview across technologies and industries
- AI adoption in this industry by use case
- Vendor list by industry use case
- Case studies and ROI by industry use case
AI roadmap workshop
- Where should we deploy AI across our value chain?
- Where has AI been adopted in our industry?
- Which technologies are mature and ready for immediate adoption?
- Apply first use case filter: potential project payoff; is data available?; is there internal willingness to undertake first project in this department?
Vendor selection workshop
- Who are the potential vendors for this use case?
- What are our vendor selection criteria for this project?
- Who should we shortlist?
- What questions should we ask vendors?